- Nothing to eat or drink after midnight. NO GUM, NO COFFEE, NO WATER, NO FOOD.
- Medications for blood pressure, thyroid, acid reflux and/or seizures may be taken the morning of your procedure with a sip of water.
- Leave all personal jewelry and valuables at home or plan to give to your driver when you go to OR room.
- Bring reading glasses to sign all paperwork. If you wear contacts only, bring case to remove and store them while in your procedure. Also bring ID and insurance card (every time) and method of payment, if needed.
- Wear loose and comfortable clothing. Nothing binding or fitted. Underwear must be 100% cotton or they will request for them to be removed prior to surgery.
- Also very important that they provide 24 hour care while you recover from Anesthesia.